The webQS team comprises of well-rounded construction professionals with a proven track record of providing excellent commercial management.
We come from UK Main Contractor backgrounds, and have a broad range of experience in the UK and overseas in all aspects of quantity surveying and commercial management. projects that we have been involved in include building, civil engineering, rail, highway and utilities, and range from smaller trades to mega-infrastructure.
We can advise on any aspect of commercial management of construction, including the following:
- Construction contracts including NEC, JCT, ICC forms;
- Identifying, notifying, evaluating and agreeing variations;
- Interim valuations and dealing with late payments;
- Applications for payment and dealing with late payments;
- Financial reporting and forecasting profit/loss and cashflow,
- Tracking project costs, identifying efficiencies and cost savings;
- Subcontracting works and managing subcontractors.
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer
How does it work?
Upon receiving your inquiry we can review your requirements with you with no obligation.
Following this, we always want our clients to have visibility of cost, we will be up-front about our costs and in most cases we will be able to give a fixed hours quote.
Also, with our quotation proposal we will include a copy of the CV and credentials of the consultant that will be advising you.
Send us an enquiry
Get in touch using the below form, or send us an email: email@example.com
Downloadable Excel Templates
Have you considered one of our Smart Excel templates to help manage your construction business? They are available for instant download for a small fee.